• Livestream “Rules” •
“Rules” is quite a harsh way to put it, but I couldn’t come up with any other things.
Since I livestream pretty often nowadays, I should make this post so that people don’t get as confused as I am. These are just things to be aware of when you request, and etc. I’ll add more if I can think of something else worth mentioning!
- I do not take requests outside livestream. This is because of two simple reasons:
- I don’t want to be overwhelmed by requests. I want some time to draw something for myself - and I have art trades, commissions, collabs, etc I need to finish. I only ask for requests because I want to keep myself busy drawing something when my art block is at it’s worst. Or, you’re someone special and I really want to draw something special for you.
- I don’t have the motivation to finish or work on requests when I’m by myself. If you’re watching me doing your request, I’ll automatically feel like I must finish it. And don’t worry - I don’t feel forced. It’s just a push I really need.
- If the one with the request leave, I’ll pause with the drawing and continue with it whenever they come back. (Unless it’s just some tiny details left that I can finish shortly.) This means that while they’re gone, I’ll start on another if I have one. When they come back I’ll just pause that one too.
- If you’re unsure what I can draw and what I can’t; don’t be afraid to ask!
- For some reason, it seems like you can’t chat with Safari. Try using another another browser if possible!
- If my mic/computer sound is too high/low, don’t be afraid to tell me.
- I have every right to deny your request for whatever reason.
If I come up with anything more I’ll just add it here. ♥